WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

prayer-chain - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* prayer-chain > Topics

Subject: Times we r living in!
Replies: 4 Views: 713

steady6 16.06.09 - 05:57am
We r living under hard times. Economic crunch, job loses, family break downs, poverty etc. In all these things God is in control. He has the whole world in His hands. He is greater than these crisis we r living under if we chose to live under mighty hand. He is our provider. He is our healer. He is the perfect captain of our salvation. He is the author n the finisher of our faith. So cast yo burdens to Jesus. Surrender yo life to Him. Invest His Word in yo life. Invest yo time in the Word of God. Its yo choice. Choose wisely. Yield to Jesus from whom all the blessings flow. Pastor G.
biblefaith2000@yahoo.co.uk *

belle631 24.07.09 - 03:34am
Even though I walk through the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; Psalm23. Also check out Psalm91! *

steady6 27.07.09 - 08:04pm
I am in South Africa as of Sa ay 25th! Get intouch with me. e mail me yo mobile number: garrystuurman@yahoo.co.ukGod bless, Pastor G *

dawizzo 16.08.09 - 02:50pm
Life can be full of hardship but do not give up coz he is the soul creator n alwayz has a purpose with you *

mjully 20.08.09 - 01:41pm
Seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things will b added to u.Many pple r too busy to pray.Dey hav put God no.2 instead of no.1.God z everything & wen u hav God den u hav everything. *

* prayer-chain Forum

Search:
topics replies

* prayer-chain

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search