WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

prayer-chain - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* prayer-chain > Topics

Subject: Hurting
Replies: 11 Views: 935

dyke 4.04.09 - 06:18am
Please pray for me theres a constant battle going on inside me im a born again christian for almost a year but have backslided my past doesnt want me to move forward please pray for me *

steady6 7.04.09 - 06:24am
Clyde,
Christianity is a battle. Thats why we must put on the whole armor of God n also put on Christ. Rememba that Christ died n paid the price fo u. Satan hs no right to hold u captive. Stand complete in Christ. Chose new life in Christ. Read 1 Cor 10:3-6 n 2 Cor 5:17. Pastor G *

steady6 7.04.09 - 06:27am
Sori fo calling u Clyde instead of . Do accept my sincere apologies. Pastor G. biblefaith2000@yahoo.co.uk *

dyke 7.04.09 - 08:03pm
Apology accepted and my name is sybil christian thanx pastor g its real tough but i will try my hardest *

steady6 8.04.09 - 05:02am
Have faith in God. Trust God. Let God be yo guide. He is a God of a 2nd chance. Aljl Jesus wants is fo u to open the door of yo heart to him, Revelation 3:20. Also John 10:10. Sybil where r u frm? Did u get my e mail? I am praying fo u. Pastor G *

dyke 8.04.09 - 06:12am
Im from cape town south africa i belong to a good church i have great life group leaders i feel alive when i feel the whole spirit move through me *

dyke 8.04.09 - 09:37am
His playing mind games with me all i want to do is die i know i shudnt b thinking about it but i dont want to b in the middl e of the battle its tiring and i cant hold on *

steady6 8.04.09 - 01:09pm
R u the Sybil l once chatted with? I am Pastor Garry. U sound familiar. Hang on in there. The devil is a liar. He wants to take advantage of u. Bt u r mo than a conqueror. U r n heir of the father. Dont let the devil rob u of yo victory. I am currently in S.A. *

dyke 8.04.09 - 02:27pm
Where in south africa r u nw *

grantpap 8.04.09 - 04:14pm
My dear friend in the name of our God and father Jesus dont think of taking our life. God have a plan for you do not let the devil tempt you all you need is to belive in JESUS. *

dyke 11.04.09 - 09:42am
Pastor garry im at my lowest being torn between so many things its ripping my soul from body i can feel it going *

dyke 11.04.09 - 06:24pm
My collegues and i were nearly harmed as guys tried to break in through the back door at work.pastor g what if they got the door open what would they have done to us i fear my work place i dont want to go back but i have to *

* prayer-chain Forum

Search:
topics replies

* prayer-chain

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search