WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

prayer-chain - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* prayer-chain > Topics

Subject: Answered prayer?
Replies: 5 Views: 673

steady6 25.01.09 - 01:05am
Greetings to u all. If God hs answd yo prayer request, pls let us know. Be blessed. Pastor G *

steady6 10.02.09 - 06:18am
l was really anti ting to hear things GOD is doing in people's lives. Bt judging by the no responses, l think something aint rite here. l know u hv a testimony of wot GOD did in yo life. Wot l dont git is: Why hide it? Why the shame? ls it fear? Dont let the devil rob u the joy of sharing wot GOD has done in answa to yo prayer. Greater is HE that is in u, than he who is against u. 1 John 4:4. JESUS died n rose again fo us. We rose with HIM. HE gives us the victory ova the storms of life. JESUS came down n HE lifted us up! SO TESTIFY! Tell us wot the LORD has done! Pastor G *

koolide 12.03.09 - 11:45pm
Praise the lord pastor g god saved my soulnov1965 gave me gift of holyspirit calledin tomintering of the word god has saued my children an some of grandchildren an otherpeople supply my needs i praise god for people that not ashamed if we ashamed to do what he wontus todo he will be ashamf of us before the father *

steady6 16.03.09 - 02:10am
Glory be to God fo gr8 things He has done fo u! Fight the gud fight of faith. Put on the honor of God n stand on the power of His might. Rememba our God is able. Stay blessed. I am praying fo u n yo family. May u be anointed fo success n the fountain of living water flow frm yo innermost daily! Pastor G *

dyke 4.04.09 - 06:11am
Im a born again christian have been for almost a yr but have backslided its there a constant battle over my soul and dont know why but i can say the lord got me out of wanting to commit suicide everyday of my life he changed the lives of my family and blessed me with the best mentor i could ask for *

steady6 8.04.09 - 01:19pm
Sybil thanx be to God who gives us the victory! We can do all things thru Christ who enables us. So l say to u: fite the gud fite. Dont go down without a fite. Put on the whole armor of God. Fo the weapons of our warfare r not carnal. Bt mighty thru God to the pulling dwn of strong holds! Let God arise in u! *

* prayer-chain Forum

Search:
topics replies

* prayer-chain

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search